Thursday 18 August 2011

London 2012 Olympics, British diver Tom Daley is the primary reason

London 2012 Olympics, British diver Tom Daley is the primary reason for the party after receiving his exam results.

Wimbledon Championship tickets online

Olympic Games medal hope with this training is a combination of education, and came away with an 'A*' grade and two 'B' grades from his end-of-year exams.

Daley, 17, finished the year with a level of photography and he will during his education in mathematics and Spanish at the Olympic run through the module will be completed.

Daley tweeted, "Ok got the results!!!! Maths B, Spanish A and Photography A* :) gonna retake one of my maths modules but kinda happy :)"

Daley combines study with training on what his headmaster at Plymouth College describes as a ""a flexible academic programme to fit in with his various commitments".

Young and his team mate Pete Waterfield at the World Aquatics Championships last month I was out disappointing, finishing sixth in the 10m synchro platform competition.

Daley himself in equal fifth place just can not manage alone.

Daley said, "I'm pretty pleased to have finished fifth. There were a number of world class divers out there tonight who were all diving amazingly.

"I think my consistency has improved here and my new armstand dive was pretty good today and I'm pleased with this.

"The London Olympics really excites me and I can't wait to have the opportunity to compete in front of that home crowd. The World Series in Sheffield was amazing because of the crowd and there were only 600 people there and it'll be incredible when we have thousands in London."

No comments:

Post a Comment